● Spray surfaces of machines, manufactured products, or working area with dry
film lubricant using a spray gun
● Applying masking tape over parts and areas
● Selecting and mixing coating liquid to produce the desired color
● Pour liquid coating into spray container and connect gun to air hose, using
● Turn sprayer valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray
according to the knowledge of painting technique
● Clean spraying equipment and brush solvent
● May act as lead person in group
● Mask specified areas of object to protect from abrading action
● Loads parts on racks in enclosed rooms, into tumbling barrels, or into cabinets
● May examine finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications
1st 6am – 2pm
2nd 2pm – 10pm
3rd 10pm – 6am
Thank you for your interest in this employment opportunity. Should you wish to pursue this, we will need to have you complete our Orientation, which will acclimate you to our One-Stop Center services, and will get you registered with us- your first step to success. Orientations can be completed online at www.opp-inc.org/orientation as well as in our Resource Room located in the Opportunity Inc.One-Stop Workforce Center, 861 Glenrock Road, Suite 100 in Norfolk, Virginia, just behind Military Circle Mall.
For your convince, you can also complete the orientation online at our Suffolk office on Mondays at 1PM (157 N.Main Street Suffolk, Virginia 757-514-7737) or our Franklin office (located at the Paul D Camp Community College Regional Workforce Development Center 100 N. College Drive)
Once your Orientation and Survey are completed, please come in to complete your intake process- intakes are held Monday through Friday in our Norfolk office from 8:30AM-3:30PM. Once this is completed, please ask to speak with Business Services, and please have your resume available for review.
If you are already enrolled, please contact your Career Developer, reference the Job Order number (Job Code Number), and ask that they refer you for the position. In either case, please have a resume available to target the position in which you are interested.
Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you at Orientation!
You must sign in to apply for this position.