STORE ASSOCIATE – LIDL
We are looking for motivated and hard-working individuals to join our store team. Are you an enthusiastic team player who wants to grow with one of the world’s largest retailers as we expand across the United States?
Grow your career to the next level by becoming the face of our organization! You will be the first contact with our customers and must be a Company ambassador, providing superior customer service that aligns with our company values. Our Associates are involved in every aspect of store operations, from working the register and stocking the shelves to even operating the pallet jack. Store Associates are trained and developed to be a part of a fast-paced team where juggling multiple responsibilities is a must. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, work hard, and learn our business from the ground up, then apply below to join our team!
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure excellent customer service by meeting customer needs
- Provide clear and direct communication to both customers and team members
- Ensure that all store spaces are clean, well maintained, and properly merchandised
- Ensure product availability through unpacking and stocking merchandise as needed
- Ensure a high level of productivity by maintaining effective and efficient work practices
- Ensure that freshness, cleanliness, and quality control standards are met
- Operate the cash register while following all cash handling procedures
- Be aware of loss prevention efforts within the store
- Implement store tasks as delegated by the Store Management team
- Be knowledgeable about our product assortment
- All other duties and responsibilities as required
Thank you for your interest in this employment opportunity. Should you wish to pursue this, we will need to have you complete our Orientation, which will acclimate you to our One-Stop Center and services, and will get you registered with us – your first step to success. Orientations can be completed online at http://opp-inc.org/for-career-seekers/oppinc-workforce-center-services/oppinc-orientation/ as well as in our Resource Room located in the Opportunity Inc. One-Stop Workforce Center, 861 Glenrock Road, Suite 100 in Norfolk, just behind Military Circle Mall.
For your convenience, you can also complete the orientation at our Suffolk office on Mondays at 1:30PM (157 N. Main Street in Suffolk 757-514-7737) or our Franklin office (located at the Paul D Camp Community College Regional Workforce Development Center 100 N. College Drive).
Once your Orientation and Survey are completed, please come in to complete your intake process – intakes are held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30 to 12:30 or Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00 to 4:00.
If you are already enrolled, please contact your Career Developer, reference the Job Order number (Job Code Number), and ask that they refer you for the position. In either case, please have a resume available to target the position in which you are interested.
Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you at Orientation!
To register for your interview time, please visit www.lidljobs.eventbrite.com.
You must sign in to apply for this position.