Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
Builds rapport and provides excellent customer services to meet and exceed established goals and performance levels in door to door sales. Drives maximum product penetration and revenue generation in all assigned territories, nodes, or geographical areas to former, new and existing customers via door-to-door sales.
Cold canvasses in assigned territory and makes sales presentation to non-subscribers and existing subscribers for upgrades.
- Generates and retains PSUs through the acquisition of and retention of customers by using trained skill sets, programming and technical expertise, and makes the appropriate recommendations for services using consultative sales skills. Implements effective closing techniques to ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Maximizes brand & image exposure in each community and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries and complaints verbally, face to face and in writing.
- Builds customer loyalty by effectively resolving any/all customer issues and differentiating
- products from those of our competitors and communicating those differences effectively.
- Minimize product churn by actively resolving concerns/issues efficiently and effectively through the use of active listening, personalizing techniques and by focusing on adding/building value.
- Maintains client satisfaction and takes ownership throughout the sales cycle.
- Performs end to end order entry through provided technology.
- Creates and maintains successful interdepartmental relationships.
- Participates in team sales blitzes, conversions, and new releases; including weekend and evening sales events.
- Completes special projects and/or status reports as requested.
- Introduces, markets and sells any new services.
- Facilitates collection on bad debt accounts, picks up and returns customer equipment.
- Updates and reports on all sales activities in assigned territories, nodes or geographical areas.
- Works evenings and weekends to maximize customer contact.
- Conducts all business in an ethical manner
- Attends and participates in all scheduled team meetings.
- Maintains current job knowledge through completion of on-going training opportunities, satisfactory skills assessment scores, and attainment of job related certifications, including annual certification renewal/update as required.
- May perform home security consultation appointments
- Performs other duties as required.
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- Requires proficient knowledge of technical applications and tools
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- State licensing may be required to sell Home Security
- 1 year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, etc.)
- AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.)
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
- Spanish speaking bilingual candidate highly preferred (written and verbal fluency)
- Thank you for your interest in this employment opportunity. Should you wish to pursue this, we will need to have you complete our Orientation, which will acclimate you to our One-Stop Center services, and will get you registered with us- your first step to success. Orientations can be completed online at www.opp-inc.org/orientation as well as in our Resource Room located in the Opportunity Inc.One-Stop Workforce Center, 861 Glenrock Road, Suite 100 in Norfolk, Virginia, just behind Military Circle Mall.For your convince, you can also complete the orientation online at our Suffolk office on Mondays at 1PM (157 N.Main Street Suffolk, Virginia 757-514-7737) or our Franklin office (located at the Paul D Camp Community College Regional Workforce Development Center 100 N. College Drive) Once your Orientation and Survey are completed, please come in to complete your intake process- intakes are held Monday through Friday in our Norfolk office from 8:30AM-3:30PM. Once this is completed, please ask to speak with Business Services, and please have your resume available for review. If you are already enrolled, please contact your Career Developer, reference the Job Order number (Job Code Number), and ask that they refer you for the position. In either case, please have a resume available to target the position in which you are interested.Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you at Orientation!
You must sign in to apply for this position.