As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you would perform various complex and confidential administrative related functions in support of corporate level personnel/functions as assigned. Serve as primary point of operational and administrative support for the Executive Leadership Team member of the designated department. Coordinates meetings, activities, and events; performs various secretarial functions; and, assists with other administrative functions as needed and directed by the designated department head.
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
* Provides executive administrative support of a complex and confidential nature in support of a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
* Performs various administrative functions, to include scheduling appointments and maintaining the calendar of the ELT member; preparing agendas for meetings; arranging travel and accommodations for staff, clients and business associates; maintaining a variety of files and records, including confidential and time-sensitive materials; responding to routine external correspondence and telephone inquiries; typing memos and other written correspondence; preparing purchase requisitions and other forms or documents, and Exercises considerable judgment and confidentiality in completing tasks.
* Creates, develops, updates and maintains PowerPoint presentations, Excel-based reports and HTML files on a routine basis; establishes and maintains files and records for the department.
* Composes, prepares, and distributes communications (written, verbal, electronic) through appropriate channels. Represents management through telephone and personal contacts in professional and courteous manner.
* Schedules and coordinates arrangements for internal and external meetings and special projects and provides support at those meetings, when requested, including recording, writing, transcribing, and distributing minutes.
* Monitors and coordinates department accounting activities as appropriate, and prepares internal reports for management.
* Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
* Complies with the company’s Quality Systems and Corporate Compliance programs.
* Adheres to company attendance policy through regular and prompt attendance.
* Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Thank you for your interest in this employment opportunity. Should you wish to pursue this, we will need to have you complete our Orientation, which will acclimate you to our One-Stop Center services, and will get you registered with us- your first step to success. Orientations can be completed online at www.opp-inc.org/orientation as well as in our Resource Room located in the Opportunity Inc.One-Stop Workforce Center, 861 Glenrock Road, Suite 100 in Norfolk, Virginia, just behind Military Circle Mall.
For your convince, you can also complete the orientation online at our Suffolk office on Mondays at 1PM (157 N.Main Street Suffolk, Virginia 757-514-7737) or our Franklin office (located at the Paul D Camp Community College Regional Workforce Development Center 100 N. College Drive)
Once your Orientation and Survey are completed, please come in to complete your intake process- intakes are held Monday through Friday in our Norfolk office from 8:30AM-3:30PM. Once this is completed, please ask to speak with Business Services, and please have your resume available for review.
If you are already enrolled, please contact your Career Developer, reference the Job Order number (Job Code Number), and ask that they refer you for the position. In either case, please have a resume available to target the position in which you are interested.
Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you at Orientation!
You must sign in to apply for this position.