manage and coordinate installation of software for client accounts, as well as guide clients through using the software and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction and proper installation.
- Responsible for contacting clients to set up installation and training on a daily basis
- Responsible for daily maintenance of client accounts as a key contact for questions and problems
- Completes and submits all necessary paperwork for client accounts and maintenance as needed
- Process client accounts, including opening and closing accounts and managing billing information
- Offer specialized knowledge of company services and products to interested clients
- Maintains an overall awareness of functions of Rynoh Live software to answer any questions or troubleshoot any problems for customers
- General knowledge of software implementation and ability to troubleshoot and correct any errors
- Field client inquiries, complaints, comments, and requests
- Successfully handle any office duties as assigned by manager with little to no supervision
- Other office duties as assigned by Manager
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business setting
- Must have a greater than average understanding of computers and software with little to no hesitations on how to fix general computer problems
- Must be a driven self-starter with a positive mindset and have the proven ability to work with little to no supervision
- Must be able to multi-task and manage workload. Ability to meet deadlines and manage your own schedule
- Proven flexibility to meet the ever-changing needs of a growing business is a must
- Microsoft Office Products experience required
- Written and oral communication skills are a must, with the ability to interact in person and over the phone with people from all backgrounds
- Experience in a customer service setting is preferred
- Experience in banking and/or the title industry is preferred
- Telecommuting/remote work is not offered for this position; must live in the Hampton Roads area
Thank you for your interest in this employment opportunity. Should you wish to pursue this, we will need to have you complete our Orientation, which will acclimate you to our One-Stop Center services, and will get you registered with us- your first step to success. Orientations can be completed online at www.opp-inc.org/orientation as well as in our Resource Room located in the Opportunity Inc.One-Stop Workforce Center, 861 Glenrock Road, Suite 100 in Norfolk, Virginia, just behind Military Circle Mall.
For your convince, you can also complete the orientation online at our Suffolk office on Mondays at 1PM (157 N.Main Street Suffolk, Virginia 757-514-7737) or our Franklin office (located at the Paul D Camp Community College Regional Workforce Development Center 100 N. College Drive)
Once your Orientation and Survey are completed, please come in to complete your intake process- intakes are held Monday through Friday in our Norfolk office from 8:30AM-3:30PM. Once this is completed, please ask to speak with Business Services, and please have your resume available for review.
If you are already enrolled, please contact your Career Developer, reference the Job Order number (Job Code Number), and ask that they refer you for the position. In either case, please have a resume available to target the position in which you are interested.
Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you at Orientation!
You must sign in to apply for this position.