CALL CENTER INBOUND SALES REP
Successful candidates should expect to:
- Drive call center sales for all Company services and product lines to maximize profits, while ensuring customer satisfaction through the call center sales channel.
- Understand and promote current marketing campaigns in order to sell to customers accurately and effectively, from a call center environment.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers in conjunction with a sales or retention interaction.
- Demonstrate an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Receive calls from current customers and/or non-subscribers for sales and revenue generation in a high-intensity call center sales environment.
- Utilize proactive sales skills to identify needs of customers and effectively position products and solutions that best meet the needs of targeted customers regardless of customer’s reason for calling.
- Achieves monthly key performance metrics, call and order entry productivity standards, and call quality performance through utilization of sales skills, defined sales call flow structure, and adherence to provided schedule.
- Responds to customer needs for Company products, educates them on the latest marketing campaigns, and then recommends the packages and services to meet the customers’ need based on Company prescribed call flows.
- Maintains accurate records of sales activities on a daily basis.
- Increase revenue through up-selling and cross-selling video, HSI, wireless, and telephony services to existing customers.
- Researches and reviews competitive pricing and service offerings in order to provide competitive price and product comparisons based on customer needs.
- Responsible for utilizing multiple customer databases to access, change or input account information for new and existing customers.
- Provides outstanding customer service, troubleshoot and resolve service and minor technical problems for customers by asking appropriate questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Excellent ability to persuade others through direct/indirect influence
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction
- Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high-change, often ambiguous business environment
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Experience in telecommunications industry
- 1 or more years in a sales quota environment
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Retail, Training, Indirect Sales, etc.)
Thank you for your interest in this employment opportunity. Should you wish to pursue this, we will need to have you complete our Orientation, which will acclimate you to our One-Stop Center services, and will get you registered with us- your first step to success. Orientations can be completed online at www.opp-inc.org/orientation as well as in our Resource Room located in the Opportunity Inc.One-Stop Workforce Center, 861 Glenrock Road, Suite 100 in Norfolk, Virginia, just behind Military Circle Mall.
For your convince, you can also complete the orientation online at our Suffolk office on Mondays at 1PM (157 N.Main Street Suffolk, Virginia 757-514-7737) or our Franklin office (located at the Paul D Camp Community College Regional Workforce Development Center 100 N. College Drive)
Once your Orientation and Survey are completed, please come in to complete your intake process- intakes are held Monday through Friday in our Norfolk office from 8:30AM-3:30PM. Once this is completed, please ask to speak with Business Services, and please have your resume available for review.
If you are already enrolled, please contact your Career Developer, reference the Job Order number (Job Code Number), and ask that they refer you for the position. In either case, please have a resume available to target the position in which you are interested.
Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you at Orientation!
You must sign in to apply for this position.