- Support a Navy Engineering and Maintenance organization with software testing, business processes implementation and documentation, cybersecurity analysis, system analysis, and review of security threat data sources.
- Lead the creation of Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization package cybersecurity-related documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and procedures).
- Support the deployment, integration, and initial configuration of all new cybersecurity solutions as well as enhancements in accordance with DISA STIGs and best practices.
- Perform vulnerability and web application monitoring and scanning; develop effective and appropriate mitigations and maintain vulnerability tracking.
- Maintain operational configurations of all application security solutions as per any established baselines.
- Leverage best-practice frameworks: Risk Management Framework (RMF), Knowledge Management (KM), and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with business process improvement and service management frameworks and development models such as ITIL and CMMI.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing, maintaining, and reviewing DoD Cybersecurity packages; specific experience with RMF required.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment scanning tools such as DISA ACAS and reporting.
- Understanding of current threats and exploits to include experience with threat detection, analysis, and remediation.
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL open-source application architectures, platforms, and protocols; and their inherent security strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to communicate technical information and processes in business terms.
Education: Bachelor’s in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline is highly desired. Six years of experience in IT field may be substituted for degree.
Certification: IAT Level II with Security+ CE and Operating System training or certification. ITIL or CMMI certificate is also highly desirable.
Thank you for your interest in this employment opportunity. Should you wish to pursue this, we will need to have you complete our Orientation, which will acclimate you to our One-Stop Center services, and will get you registered with us- your first step to success. Orientations can be completed online at www.opp-inc.org/orientation as well as in our Resource Room located in the Opportunity Inc.One-Stop Workforce Center, 861 Glenrock Road, Suite 100 in Norfolk, Virginia, just behind Military Circle Mall.
For your convince, you can also complete the orientation online at our Suffolk office on Mondays at 1PM (157 N.Main Street Suffolk, Virginia 757-514-7737) or our Franklin office (located at the Paul D Camp Community College Regional Workforce Development Center 100 N. College Drive)
Once your Orientation and Survey are completed, please come in to complete your intake process- intakes are held Monday through Friday in our Norfolk office from 8:30AM-3:30PM. Once this is completed, please ask to speak with Business Services, and please have your resume available for review.
If you are already enrolled, please contact your Career Developer, reference the Job Order number (Job Code Number), and ask that they refer you for the position. In either case, please have a resume available to target the position in which you are interested.
Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you at Orientation!
You must sign in to apply for this position.